I am watching the Guys Choice Awards on SpikeTV. What is it about?
Is anyone watching this on comedy channel? It is freaking hilarious!!
I am watching the Guys Choice Awards on SpikeTV. What is it about?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
It just went off. But it comes on again at midnight.
I caught the last few minutes of it, it sounded pretty funny.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
the parts i saw were hilarious.
Man, I bet the Bush clan will try their best to get this show "yanked" off the air. It really cut the whole family down. It was hilarious, though. It airs on wednesday nights at 10:30pm. It is a must see for everyone.
I meant to watch it, but forgot all about it... I figured it would be funny
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
anyone remember that show "thats my bush"?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i do, this ones not much better.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I have that's my bush on DVD...best series comedy central has ever done besides south park and chappelle show.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks